- The first step is to fill out the application for the Program.
- You will be asked to submit a $300 deposit with the application to hold your place. If accepted into the program this deposit will be applied to your tuition. Otherwise it will be refunded in full. Deposits are non-refundable after your acceptance in the course has been confirmed. You can also submit your deposit by credit card online or by calling the studio at (919) 828-4525.
- You will be contacted to schedule a phone interview with the Raleigh Program Director Julee Snyder where all aspects of the program will be addressed.
- Upon acceptance you will be sent an information packet including the syllabus, assignments and required reading for the program.
- Mailed applications are sent with deposit to:
219 Oberlin Rd Raleigh, NC 27605
The cost of the Embodiment Etudes® 200-hour Teacher Training Program is $3000 due by August 1st. (deadline has been extended to September 1st) The early bird rate is $2800 if paid in full by July 1.
Friday 6-8pm; Saturday 12:30-6pm; Sunday 12:30-6pm
The training will be held at Ritual Yoga + Apothecary