- The program is a large investment of time and money. It is required that you take class with Julee Snyder before applying for the program. This will help you determine if it’s a good fit.
- Fill out the application for the Program.
- You will be asked to submit a $300 deposit to hold your place. If accepted into the program this deposit will be applied to your tuition. Otherwise it will be refunded in full. Deposits are non-refundable after your acceptance in the course has been confirmed. You can also submit your deposit by credit card online or by calling (919) 357-2647
- You will be contacted to schedule a phone interview with the Program Director Julee Snyder. In the interview, we will discuss the program, learn more about each other, and decide if the program feels like a good match.
- Upon acceptance you will be sent an information packet including the syllabus, assignments and required reading for the program.
- Mailed applications are sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.