Prana Flow® is an evolutionary method of embodied transformation and radiant health created by Shiva Rea. Prana Flow® cultivates:
- Inner and outer strength and fluidity
- Skill and intuition
- Vital energy and relaxed being
- Activation and receptivity through balanced and creative fluid sequences (vinyasas)
- A catalyst for transforming old patterns and paradigms of the body, self and the world to discover the potency and creativity within
- A way of liberating the natural flow of spontaneous intelligence
- A cultivation of the art of yoga including: movement, music, sound, visual arts and poetry to deepen the flow
- A way to ride the waves of breath, change and life rhythms
- Living, loving, serving life in all forms
300-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING SCHEDULE & TUITION
Year Long Program –
Module I: Embodying the Flow II with Carson Efird, Embodied Anatomy with Julee Snyder & Tantric Philosophy with Chris Tompkins at EVOLVE Movement
Module II: Mandala of Asanas II with Carson Efird, Embodied Anatomy with Julee Snyder & Tantric Philosophy with Chris Tompkins at EVOLVE Movement
Module III: Chakra Vinyasa with Shiva Rea in Washington, DC
Module IV: Elemental Vinyasa with Carson Efird & Ayurveda with Maria Garre at EVOLVE Movement
Module V: Lunar Prana Vinyasa with Carson Efird and Julee Snyder & Somatic Psychology with Coral Brown at EVOLVE Movement.
Examples of Elective/Specialization Modules:
- Next Wave Mentorship Program with Carson Efird or Julee Snyder
- Embodied Anatomy of the Organs with Julee Snyder
- Catching the Vinyasa Wave: Teaching Prana Vinyasa to Beginners with Carson Efird
- And more with Shiva Rea, Coral Brown, Maria Garre and Chris Tompkins
Required/Base Modules comprise approximately 230 of students’ required 270 contact hours. The remaining approximate 50 hours to are to be completed with EVOLVE Prana Vinyasa 300-Hour Faculty in order to deepen your area of specialization. The approximate 50 elective hours are not included in your tuition.
Elective hours can be completed at EVOLVE or may take you around the country or even the world! Students are expected to complete the training in one year but may request two years to complete the training if life requires. Students needing longer than two years require written permission from EVOLVE YTT Program Director.
Students should expect to surpass the minimum of 30 non-contact hours reading, writing and practicing at home in conjunction with our online learning community: Samudra Online Global School of Living Yoga created by Shiva Rea – www.samudraglobalyoga.com.
Tentative Schedule for Modules at EVOLVE:
Please Note: 100% attendance is required to meet Yoga Alliance standards and to receive a certificate of completion from our program. If you have schedule conflicts please discuss ASAP with the Director to determine how those hours can be accounted for. We will try to accommodate your needs while upholding the rigor of our program.
Tuition: $3800, $1080 non-refundable deposit paid in full no later than TBD to confirm your participation. Your tuition includes:
- 205 contact hours with EVOLVE YTT faculty
- 4 Prana Vinyasa Manuals created by Shiva Rea
- 20 class sequences created by Shiva Rea
- One-on-one mentoring with YTT Faculty
- Please Note: Elective hours, required reading books and online study materials not included.
Early Bird Option: $3600; $1080 non-refundable deposit paid in full no later than TBD
- Attend a Prana Vinyasa class with Program Director, Carson Efird and/or one of our Yoga Teacher Training Info Sessions
- Info Session Dates: Wednesdays at 7:15pm following Carson’s 5:45 Prana Vinyasa class: September 16, October 14, November 11, December 9, 2015.
- Fill out our online application HERE.
- Pay your $108 non-refundable deposit. Deposits are due upon placement of your application.
- Click HERE to download the course guidelines and ethics.