SCHEDULE: Saturday + Sunday 12:00 – 5:00 pm
300 Hr SYE TT DATES: in addition to the FEAY Schedule
Oct 1 – 2, 2016
Feb 25 – 26, 2017
Sept 30 – Oct 1, 2017
Feb 24 – 25, 2018
Sept 29 – 30, 2018
Feb 23 – 24, 2019
May 18 – 19, 2019
$1600 (Early Bird by Sept 1) /$1800 on top of the FEAY program costs
Once 6 month of the training is completed, students will be eligible to teach a community somatic yoga class at DYC. Classes will be taught on a rotating schedule. This is an incredible opportunity that provides students with a SEVA based teaching experience and students will not be compensated for their class.
To apply please answer the following questions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do you teach yoga?
- What is your background and experience with yoga? Please include workshops, retreats and trainings. How many years have you been teaching yoga?
- Why do you want to take DYC 300 hr advanced training? What do you hope to receive from it? What are your expectations and goals?
- What styles of yoga do you personally teach and why?
- Describe your asana and pranayama practice. What is your inversion and backbend practice like?
- Have you ever studied or practiced meditation?
- What is your educational and professional background outside of yoga?
- Please describe the most challenging moment you’ve experienced as a yoga teacher in the past 12 months. What did you learn from this experience?
- Please briefly describe any training you have had in the fields of anatomy or physiology.
- Please describe any special medical concerns you have. Are you currently taking any medications? Please tell us about any past injuries and /or surgeries.
For a pdf version Click Here
To register please answer application questions and send to Carla Rudiger Weaver, DYC 300 Hr Teacher Training Manager, at email@example.com Within two weeks of receiving your application your will receive a response.
All training must be completed in time frame listed – no extensions and no refunds for uncompleted sessions.