Return to Self: An EMBODIYoga Restorative Training
Tools for Therapeutic Repatterning through Yoga
Lisa Clark and Julee Snyder team up to offer this training for yoga teachers and practitioners who are looking to significantly deepen their understanding, experience and practice of Restorative Yoga. The four weekends will focus on the therapeutic rebalancing of the organ system, nervous system and senses with specific restorative practices for the adrenals, lungs, and heart/vascular tone.
Return to Self includes:
- Prop usage
- Breath observation
- Witnessing & creating safety
- Somatic & embodied practices
- Inquiry into self-nurturance
- Restorative pranayama techniques
- Practices for balancing the nervous system & senses
- Specific sequences for adrenals, lungs, and heart/vascular tone
- Re-patterning through hands on & asana
Teaching skills will include: New alignment relationships, cuing, assessing, observation, environment, sequencing, and hands-on re-patterning through the perspective of the Organ and Nervous Systems.
Dates: Sept 9-10, Sept 30-Oct 1, Nov 18-19, Dec 16-17, 2017
- Saturdays: 12:30-6pm
- Sundays: 12:30-4pm
Cost: Early bird price $1200 before August 9th / $1350 Afterwards Register here.
- 6 Restorative Yoga classes with Julee
- 16 Hours Self-Practice
- 8 hours Journaling
No books. Students must get props for home practice: 1-2 bolsters, 2-6 blankets, 2 blocks, 1 6ft strap, 1-3 eye pillows, 1 headwrap, 1 sandbag, and a folding chair.
For questions, contact Program Director Lisa Clark at Lisa@embodiyogalisaclark.com.
65 CE Hours